meat juice
It's tax day. I'm exhausted. I'm broke. I'm drained. So, you're getting my favorite from The Smoking Gun Archive:
"A 19-year-old California gal was arrested in July 2002 for possession of a stolen, 14-ounce tri-tip steak."
That's right, a steak.
"According to the Calaveras County sheriff, the beef was swiped from the outdoor grill of Katherine King, a 38-year-old San Andreas woman who called cops after discovering her meat was missing. When police arrived at the crime scene, they discovered a trail of 'meat juice' leading from King's grill to an upstairs apartment. Inside the apartment, investigators followed the meat drippings to a bathroom, where they found the purloined sirloin hidden in a cabinet below the sink."
So what's the penalty in Cali for a stolen steak, you're no doubt wondering.
Answer: "Lindsey Blackledge--who was found in the apartment--was charged with a felony."
For a look at felon Lindsey Blackledge (her mug shot), log on to:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/lindseyblackledge1.html
If you have a little more time, a camera and face flab, try this site:
http://www.shakeskin.com/Shakeskin/Gallery/Shaken/8

<< Home